Monday, September 7, 2009

the baby and the blanket...

I finally finished the baby blanket....it took me a while but it is DONE!!! i am happy about this one!
i had my baby shower aug 22...and it was great! it was fun to see everyone there and i am SO greatful for all the things i received. Here is the cake...it was a costco cake and it was so good. i haven't had one of these for a LONG time! my mom made this salad, actually the same salad we had at our wedding. it was WONDERFUL!!! i loved it. i am just glad that my mom could put this on for me and that everyone came.

3 comments:

Carley, John, Cohen, kennedy said...

cute blanket!! I like the colors! congrats again!

LaNell Brown said...

Good job on the blanket. I am glad the shower was a success I am bummed I couldn't be there. Can't wait to meet the little cutie though:)

Dawn said...

The blanket is amazing! Great job! You'll have to teach me. :)