Monday, June 16, 2008

we're ok!

it has been a long time since i have written i know, i am terrible at this thing...but we have had some huge fires in this area lately. ben and i are ok, we didn't get evacuated. the house is ok. i took some pictures and will post them as soon as i can. otherwise, aaron got home(ben's brother) and it was so nice to have some family time this weekend. we were there thurs -sat. thursday we had to spend the night due to all roads being closed from the fires. luckily we enjoyed all the time we had even though it was a long tiring weekend. sunday, we had my dad and his wife and my sister up for fathers day. we bbqed steaks and it was fun. the power was out but we had fun.

1 comment:

Becker said...

Wow! Yeah, my Mom just barely told me about the fires. I had no idea. I'm glad you guys and the house were okay. Of course it wouldn't have been anything like your fault, but it still would have been a little embarrassing to be like, "Thanks for letting us stay in your house while you're on your mission...Sorry it burned down."